Accept credit card or bank payments with Paytrail (formerly Suomen Verkkomaksut). Paytrail allows you to offer each customer their preferred payment method. Their service contains online banking buttons to all Finnish banks, a card payment option, invoice option, and the all-new Paytrail account.
WooCommerce Paytrail Payment Gateway Features
- Enable / Disable – This will enable the gateway to be used by customers to checkout.
- Title – This is the text shown for the payment during checkout and on the Order Received page.
- Description – This is the text shown under the title during checkout. Limited HTML is allowed. If you enable test mode, this section will also display a notice.
- Debug Log – Enable this to log Paytrail events to the error log — you can show logged responses on checkout, save them to the System Status log, or both. As a best practice and to maximize performance, please only enable this if you are experiencing issues with the plugin.
- Merchant ID – This is the ID assigned to you by Paytrail and can be found by logging in to your Paytrail Account.
- Merchant Secret – Enter the Paytrail Merchant Secret password from your Paytrail Account.
- Use extended info – Enable this option to send extended user info to Paytrail instead of just sending the amount for payment.
- Language – Set the language to use for the pay page (Finnish, English, or Swedish).
Download Free WooCommerce Paytrail Payment Gateway
Note: If you are having trouble with WooCommerce Paytrail Payment Gateway free download, try to disable AdBlock for the site or try another Web Browser. Disabling AD blocker or change Web Browser not help to you please contact us.