Currency Converter Widget for WooCommerce allows you to show a widget listing currencies that can be used by customers to dynamically switch the displayed currency prices.
WooCommerce Currency Converter Widget Features
- Title: Name the widget
- Currency codes: Enter one (1) currency code per line. See a list supported currencies
- Currency display mode: Buttons or Select Box (both shown below in Usage)
- Widget message: Note displayed to users.
- Show currency symbols in widget: Default is currency codes only.
- Show reset link – If enabled, a ‘reset’ button will be shown to reset the currency back to your store’s default.
- Disable location detection: Tick to turn off detection of the user’s location. Geolocation is included as part of the Currency Converter widget, using locale to automatically display currency for their country.
Download WooCommerce Currency Converter Widget
Note: If you are having trouble with WooCommerce Currency Converter Widget free download, try to disable AdBlock for the site or try another Web Browser. Disabling AD blocker or change Web Browser not help to you please contact us.