InstaShow is a premium WordPress Instagram feed for creating charming galleries of Instagram images. Take the advantage of an all-new multipurpose responsive Instagram feed for displaying various photos from Instagram with great number of possibilities to determine necessary resources and to set up additional filters.
Instagram Feed WordPress Plugin Features
- The number of Instagram sources is restricted only by your desires
- Add any combination of usernames, hashtags, locations or Instagram post URLs
- Use additional conditions to filter Instagram photos
- Exclude specific photos or photos which contain the specified hashtags or which refers to the certain authors or locations with “except” filter
- Filter Instagram photos by @username, #hashtag, location or specific photo with “only” filter
- Specify required number of loaded images to restrict their count with “limit” option
- Define how long the photos will be cached in browsers’ local storage with “cacheMediaTime” option
- Adjust width of your website Instagram feed for WordPress
- Make Instagram gallery plugin responsive to adjust it to any screen
- Set the number of columns and rows in the grid
- Choose the appropriate gutter between photos
- Specify the responsive breakpoints to set the columns, rows and gutter in the grid depending on a window width
- Choose one of two feed layouts: slider or grid
- Select one of post templates: tile or classic
- Set the call to action buttons to encourage your visitors to perform the actions you need (buy a product, register at your service or contact you)
- Each UI element is Retina ready
- Automatic image scrolling with autorotation mode
- Adjustable animation speed
- 21 languages support (de, en, es, fi, fr, it, nl, no, pl, pt-BR, sl, sv, tr, ru, hi, ko, zh-CN, zh-HK, ja, vn, he-IL.)
- Select the action on image click. Open the image in popup, open the image on Instagram in a new browser tab or do nothing.
- Activate/deactivate slider navigation controls: arrows and drag.
Download Instagram Feed WordPress Plugin
Note: If you are having trouble with Instagram Feed WordPress Plugin free download, try to disable AD blocking for the site or try another Web Browser. If disabling AD blocker or change Web Browser not help to you please contact us.