Defender Pro WordPress Security Protection Plugin keep your site safe from hackers! Brute force attacks and malicious bots are no match for Defender’s mighty WordPress security shields and cloaking technology. Defender’s regular security scans, vulnerability reports, audit logs, 2-factor authentication, safety recommendations, blacklist monitoring, IP lockout device, simple security tweaks, core, plugin and theme code checker and login masking are too much for even the most wily villain.
Defender Pro WordPress Plugin Features
- Brute Force Lockout
- Limit login attempts to block attackers trying to guess your password.
- File Change Detection
- Scan plugins, themes and WordPress core files for changes to the code.
- 404 Lockout
- Use 404 detection to stop bots that are scanning for vulnerabilities.
- Audit Logs
- Keep detailed logs of every user action from file modifications to settings changes.
- Email Notifications
- Never be left in the dark with customized reports and automate email notifications.
- IP Lockout
- Trigger timed or permanent site bans with both manual and automatic IP controls.
- Security Key Updater
- Add another layer of protection by changing security keys on a schedule.
- Automated Scans
- Keep an eye on your site with regular automated scans and reporting.
- Blacklist Monitoring
- Checks safe web services and warns you if your site has been flagged as unsafe.
- 2-Factor Authentication
- Use 2-factor authentication to protect your site with both a password and a phone.
- Remember Me Checked
- Set how long the “Remember me” option will keep users logged in to your site.
- Whitelist IP
- Make exceptions to lockout rules and prevent administrators from losing access.
- Security Tweaks
- Add effective security measures with recommendations and one-click hardening.
- Hub Security Manager
- Monitor security issues, updates and backups for all your sites from the Hub.
- Snapshot Backups
- Defender includes 10GB of cloud storage and automated Snapshot backups.
Download Defender Pro WordPress Plugin
Note: If you are having trouble with Defender Pro WordPress Plugin free download, try to disable AD AdBlock for the site or try another Web Browser. If disabling AD blocker or change Web Browser not help to you please contact us.