Amelia is a next-generation Appointment Booking WordPress plugin built with the newest technology by an award-winning team. Amelia is your automated booking specialist, working 24/7 to make sure your customers can make appointments even while you sleep.
Amelia WordPress Plugin Features
- Search-like booking interface
- As proved by many major booking websites, it’s very convenient for users to pick an appropriate slot by entering one or more search criteria in a filter interface – if we take a hairdresser salon as an example, one may choose a date and a particular hairdresser and browse through available time slots. Amelia provides a shortcode which allows displaying the search interface in 2 clicks:
- Catalog view for categories and services
- If you have Amelia installed on your WP – you don’t have to worry about struggling through adding a separate WordPress page for each service category, each service, use additional plugins for displaying images of a service, or organize services in folders. Amelia provides a built-in interface, where with one shortcode you can show all your service categories on one page, or optionally a single category, or just a single service.
- Step-By-Step Booking Wizard
- In some cases users prefer booking in a step-by-step manner, where they first choose a service and an employee, then a date, then a time slot, etc. Amelia renders a step-by-step booking wizard as a neat one-page app, which allows to switch between steps smoothly. Wizard is added to any page with a single shortcode.
- On-Site Payments Support
- If you don’t want to bother setting up external payment systems, and pay transaction fees, you can just use the on-site payments, which means that your customers will pay in cash when they arrive. Payments data is still stored in the database.
- PayPal Payments Support
- Amelia implements support for the most popular payment system in the world – PayPal. Configuration takes just a couple of clicks, and you can use the Sandbox mode to try it before you launch it in Production mode.
- Stripe Payments Support
- Stripe payment system becomes more and more popular worldwide. Amelia has built-in support for this system as well – and as everything else, configuration just takes a minute. Stripe allows demo mode before switching to production mode.
- Informative back-end dashboard
- Amelia was built with the focus on what’s important to all participants of the booking process. The most important is the business owner. That’s why the main back-end page of the plugin is the Dashboard, which monitors all business-critical KPIs in a single one-page control panel, allowing the business owners and managers to always keep track of all vital parameters.
- Interactive Calendar for Scheduling
- Schedule is always best visualized on a calendar view. We worked hard to prepare a very flexible and detailed calendar view, that can give you any level of insight that you need – all services and all employees, or just particular ones; monthly, weekly, daily views, or more specific List and Timeline views.
- Support for Multiple Employees
- It doesn’t matter if your business is a one-man-show, or you have 20 employees – Amelia can support both cases. Each employee can provide a particular set of services, and had individual schedule, days off, working hours and breaks.
- Support for Multiple Services and Categories
- Amelia provides a way to configure a catalog of services and categories (groups) of services – each service can have its own price, duration, allow or disallow group appointments; it is possible to configure buffer time before (time needed to prepare for an appointment) and buffer time after (time needed before same employee will be able to accept new customers, e.g. to rest or clean up).
- Support for Appointment Extras (Bonuses)
- If you would like to upsell some activities or products to your customers when they book appointments, you can easily do so with Amelia. E.g. if you’re providing a guided tour and would like to sell also a meal during the tour, and several polaroid photos, and include museum tickets – just add these as Extras (Bonuses):
- Support for Multiple Business Locations
- Amelia will support you as you grow your business and expand to multiple business locations. Each location can be added to the database, employees assigned to locations, and then your customers will be able to additionally choose a location while they book.
Download Amelia WordPress Plugin
Note: If you are having trouble with Amelia WordPress Plugin free download, try to disable AD AdBlock for the site or try another Web Browser. If disabling AD blocker or change Web Browser not help to you please contact us.