Industry researches have proved that credit card payments online increases sales up to 23% because products and services become more easily available to customers. YITH WooCommerce Stripe offers the possibility to make all this simpler and quicker in your own ecommerce by both sparing you the trouble to do it from back end side and granting your reliability on the web.
- Let users pay through credit card directly from your checkout page
- Make order refunds directly from administrator’s order page
- Let users save credit card data added and recover them for future payments
- Users can manage credit card numbers from their own account
- Authorize credit cards and allow deferred payment (i.e. after order completion)
- BitCoin payment allowed (only who have US bank account)
- Send Stripe user data inserted during checkout
- Use webhooks to sync any actions in your Stripe account (refunds, partial refunds, user profile changes etc…) with your website
- Automatic insertion of users in the blacklist in case of rejected payment New
- Possibility to set the invoice data as mandatory, also for classic checkout forms New
- Totally compatible with YITH WooCommerce Subscription and YITH WooCommerce Membership New
- Payment by Stripe checkout modality with ajax process in site checkout page, without using any redirect New
Note: If you are having trouble with Stripe WordPress Plugin free download, try to disable AD blocking for the site or try another Web Browser. If disabling AD blocker or change Web Browser not help to you please contact us.