Online donations are a phenomenon that has been getting a foothold in recent years more and more: users make donations to support cultural projects, to collect for fundraising initiatives, to express their gratitude for a service or a product they have received. Whether it is a matter of few euros or of considerable amounts, if you want to create a site that gives you the possibility to make donations, what you need is certainly a simple solution, as versatile as possible.
Donations For WooCommerce Plugin Features
- Users can make donations with the YITH Donations for WooCommerce – Form widget
- Add a donation form in a single product of the shop
- Minimum and maximum amount for each donation
- Donation form on the cart page
- Set specific payment methods for orders with one or more donations
- Change the style of the form button
- Add the donation form in more products of the shop
- Make donation mandatory on one or more products of the shop
- Customizable textual labels
- Edit the contents of the email for users that have made donations
- Filtered list of all orders of the shop with donations
- The YITH Donations for WooCommerce Summary widget to show to users the total amount of donations received
- A shortcode to add the donation form in the page of the shop
- Choose whether to show pre-set amounts for the donation or leave the customer free to enter a custom amount (option available in widget, donation form and Cart page).
Download Donations For WooCommerce Plugin
Note: If you are having trouble with Donations For WooCommerce Plugin free download, try to disable AdBlock for the site or try another Web Browser. If disabling AD blocker or change Web Browser not help to you please contact us.