WP Media File Manager helps to organize WordPress Media Library into folders hierarchy easily using drag&drop interface. It is most powerful WordPress File Manager plugin on CodeCanyon.
WP Media File Manager WordPress Plugin Features
- DRAG’N’DROP INTERFACE: Organize your files and folders easily using drag&drop interface. Move them one by one or enable “Bulk Select” mode to select multiple items and move them at once.
- SHORTCUTS OF FILES: Have the same file in multiple folders without making a physical copy on the disk, just hold Ctrl key when you move the file to another folder using drag&drop interface.
- DEEP SEARCH IN FOLDERS: Just open needed folder and type text into search input field. Plugin automatically searches files and folders into selected folder and all its subfolders.
- UPLOAD NESTED FOLDERS: Drag&drop folders from your PC directly to Media Library and you have the same folders hierarchy created automatically. (don’t work in WP 4.3 and older, and in IE browser)
- UPLOAD TO SPECIFIC FOLDER: Don’t have organized folders on your PC? Organize them in Media Library easily! Create folders and upload files from PC directly to specific folders.
- UPLOAD PROGRESS: Beautiful upload progress popup window that show both specific file upload progress and total upload progress. Pause and cancel uploading at any time.
- 3RD PARTY COMPATIBLE: Did you see “Add Media” button when you create a new post? This plugin is compatible with any theme and plugin at any place where this button is used, including WooCommerce, Visual Composer, Slider Revolution, Divi Builder etc.
- SLIDERS & CAROUSELS: No sense to put everything into one plugin. But you can use any popular slider/carousel plugin you like, just open specific folder and select all the files inside using Shift key.
- AVAILABLE FILE TYPES: For better security, WordPress allows you to only upload the most commonly used file types. Now you can break this rule and manually manage the list of allowed file types.
- MULTISITE SUPPORT: You can activate plugin Network Wide and configure upload settings for all sites at one place. At the same time each site has its own folders and files directory.
- REGENERATE THUMBNAILS: If you changed default thumbnail sizes you can easily apply this changes to already exist images. Regenerate thumbnails for only selected files or regenerate them for whole library at once.
Download WP Media File Manager WordPress Plugin
Note: If you are having trouble with WP Media File Manager WordPress Plugin free download, try to disable AD blocking for the site or try another Web Browser. If disabling AD blocker or change Web Browser not help to you please contact us.